Thursday, January 3, 2008

My last few days in America.

The holidays are winding down, and I'm less than a week away from London. I knew I was going to be excited, but I didn't think I would be nervous. I don't think I've spent a single night were I haven't had a dream about forgetting to pack before I go or about being in London and not knowing how I got there or where I'm supposed to be staying. I hope the real trip doesn't turn out to be such a nightmare.

I'm now left with the task of condensing four months worth of my things into two suitcases, making sure I have copies of my credit cards and passport, and finding an affordable laptop to buy and take with me to London.

I'll be using this blog to write about my travels and experiences to keep everyone at home updated. Hopefully I'll remember to update about once a week. So keep an eye open for updates and pictures from my semester in London!

No comments: